Campaigners in Saudi Arabia urge women there to begin a two-week boycott of lingerie shops staffed by men.
- 2 January, 2012 Saudi to apply law for women only to sell lingerie Saudi Arabia said Monday it will begin enforcing a law that allows only females to work in women's lingerie and apparel stores, despite disapproval from the country's top cleric.
- 4 January, 2012 Smalls victory for Saudi women From Thursday, only female staff will be able to sell women's lingerie in Saudi Arabia, ending decades of awkwardness in the ultra-conservative Muslim kingdom where women are expected to don black cloaks at all times out of the home.
- 25 June, 2009 Saudis hold ‘cross-dressing men’ Human rights groups urge Saudi Arabia to drop charges against 67 men arrested for wearing women's clothes.
- 8 November, 2017 The Women's March Inspired Them To Run. Now They're Unseating GOP Men. In January, Atlantic City Freeholder John Carman posted a memeÂ to his Facebook page mocking the Womenâ€™s March.
- 11 November, 2009 Yemen rebels urge Saudi ceasefire A commander of the rebels fighting the government in northern Yemen calls on Saudi Arabia to end its offensive.