A Saudi Arabian prince appears in court accused of the murder of his aide in the five-star Landmark Hotel in London.
- 5 October, 2010 Saudi prince ‘murdered’ servant A Saudi Arabian prince murdered his servant in a London hotel in an attack with a "gay sexual element", the Old Bailey hears.
- 20 October, 2010 Saudi prince gets life for murder A Saudi prince is jailed for life and told he will serve at least 20 years for murdering his servant at a hotel in central London.
- 19 October, 2010 Prince guilty of servant’s murder A Saudi prince is found guilty of murdering his servant who was found beaten and strangled at a London hotel.
- 27 March, 2018 Schlitterbahn Co-Owner Held on Murder Charge in 10-Year-Old Boy's Waterslide Death Jail records show the Schlitterbahn co-owner where a 10-year-old boy died on a giant water slide is being held on suspicion of murder
- 20 February, 2010 World Briefing | Europe: Britain: Saudi Prince Accused of Murder The prince, Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Nasir bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, 33, is accused of killing Bandar Abdullah Abdulaziz, 32, also from Saudi Arabia, at the Landmark Hotel.