A Saudi Arabian prince appears in court accused of the murder of his aide in the five-star Landmark Hotel in London.
- 5 October, 2010 Saudi prince ‘murdered’ servant A Saudi Arabian prince murdered his servant in a London hotel in an attack with a "gay sexual element", the Old Bailey hears.
- 20 October, 2010 Saudi prince gets life for murder A Saudi prince is jailed for life and told he will serve at least 20 years for murdering his servant at a hotel in central London.
- 19 October, 2010 Prince guilty of servant’s murder A Saudi prince is found guilty of murdering his servant who was found beaten and strangled at a London hotel.
- 20 February, 2010 World Briefing | Europe: Britain: Saudi Prince Accused of Murder The prince, Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Nasir bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, 33, is accused of killing Bandar Abdullah Abdulaziz, 32, also from Saudi Arabia, at the Landmark Hotel.
- 5 November, 2017 Savoy Hotel owner among 49 arrested in Saudi anti-corruption crackdown Saudi authorities have arrested dozens of high ranking officials including the billionaire prince who owns the Savoy Hotel in London in an anti-corruption crackdown that strengthens Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's grip on power. Police arrested 49 people including 11 […]