A 33-year-old being held over the death of a man in a London hotel could have links with the Saudi royal family, it is understood.
- 27 March, 2018 Schlitterbahn Co-Owner Held on Murder Charge in 10-Year-Old Boy's Waterslide Death Jail records show the Schlitterbahn co-owner where a 10-year-old boy died on a giant water slide is being held on suspicion of murder
- 5 November, 2017 Savoy Hotel owner among 49 arrested in Saudi anti-corruption crackdown Saudi authorities have arrested dozens of high ranking officials including the billionaire prince who owns the Savoy Hotel in London in an anti-corruption crackdown that strengthens Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's grip on power. Police arrested 49 people including 11 […]
- 10 November, 2017 A house divided: How Saudi Crown Prince purged royal family rivals On Saturday Nov. 4, guests at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton were notified by the opulent hotel that: "Due to unforeseen booking by local authorities which requires an elevated level of security, we are unable to accommodate guests ... until normal operations a...
- 19 June, 2012 Saudi succession challenge as princes age The Saudi royal family now faces the challenge of lining up a second generation of princes as potential heirs to the throne after the death of two aging crown princes in just eight months, analysts say.
- 1 June, 2018 Family Of Black Florida Man Killed By Sheriff's Deputy Awarded A Measly 4 Cents A federal jury determined that the family of a black man killed in his home in