Nuclear specialists say Tehranís stated intention to enrich uranium to higher levels suggests that the country is striving to make real progress toward producing a bomb.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 5 June, 2018 Iran tells UN of plan to enrich uranium in response to US withdrawal from nuclear deal A war of words between Israel and Iran escalated on Tuesday after Tehran informed the UN’s nuclear watchdog it was beginning the process of increasing its capacity to enrich uranium. Yisrael Katz, Israel's intelligence minister, called for a military coalition against Iran if the […]
- 5 December, 2011 ‘Iran’s missile program suffered serious setback’ Recent blast at major missile-testing site was major blow to Tehran's nuclear ambitions, intelligence experts tell New York Times
- 30 October, 2009 Tehran Rejects Nuclear Accord, Officials Report Iran has refused to go along with a plan to send its uranium out of the country, U.S. officials said.
- 27 May, 2018 Iran sanctions shadow falls on smaller German banks Germany's biggest lenders have shied away from business with Iran after past penalties for breaching US sanctions, but smaller banks have leapt on opportunities afforded by the nuclear deal rejected by Donald Trump. There are just months to go until a...