Nuclear specialists say Tehranís stated intention to enrich uranium to higher levels suggests that the country is striving to make real progress toward producing a bomb.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds
- 5 December, 2011 ‘Iran’s missile program suffered serious setback’ Recent blast at major missile-testing site was major blow to Tehran's nuclear ambitions, intelligence experts tell New York Times
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 30 October, 2009 Tehran Rejects Nuclear Accord, Officials Report Iran has refused to go along with a plan to send its uranium out of the country, U.S. officials said.
- 7 April, 2014 Spain busts group accused of plans to send arms machinery to Iran Spain said on Monday it had dismantled a group it accused of plotting to send industrial equipment to Iran that could be used for weapon manufacture in violation of international sanctions. The Spanish interior ministry and civil guard said in a joint ...