Skip to content
- 13 December, 2017 Israeli drug giant to cut thousands of jobs Teva Pharmaceuticals reportedly to unveil program cutting over 4,000 jobs, mainly in Israel and the US.
- 8 February, 2018 Teva reports massive $11.6 billion loss, predicts weak 2018 Shares tumble amid concerns that turnaround with the company's new CEO may take longer than expected
- 21 November, 2013 Israel may cut some 560 state jobs to fund detention center for African migrants Cost of facility in Negev expected at nearly half a billion shekels, according to Knesset committee proposal.
- 13 July, 2017 Teva expected to name new CEO Teva Pharmaceutical expected to name Pascal Soriot as its next CEO, reports say.
- 4 January, 2017 PA received only 1/2 of expected foreign funding in 2016 PA announces budget deficit of over $1 billion following decline in foreign funding.