Skip to content
- 13 December, 2017 Israeli drug giant to cut thousands of jobs Teva Pharmaceuticals reportedly to unveil program cutting over 4,000 jobs, mainly in Israel and the US.
- 5 January, 2018 Teva, unions reach pact on severance terms for administrative staff Agreement covers employees who agree to leave voluntarily
- 28 October, 2013 Teva, unions reach wage accords at four of its Israeli facilities But the pharmaceutical giant has yet to come to an agreement with striking workers at the Teva-Tech plant in the Negev.
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 30 November, 2016 Teva to market, distribute medical cannabis inhaler in Israel Teva Pharmaceutical Industries to become the first major medical company to market and distribute a cannabis inhaler.