A leaked UN report expresses concern Iran may currently be trying to develop a nuclear payload for a missile.
- 22 September, 2017 Defying Trump, Iran says will boost missile capabilities By Bozorgmehr Sharafedin LONDON (Reuters) - Iran will strengthen its missile capabilities and not seek any country's permission, President Hassan Rouhani said on Friday rejecting demands from U.S. President Donald Trump. Rouhani spoke at a military p...
- 6 November, 2009 Israeli concern over Abbas move Israeli officials express concern for peace efforts over the decision by Mahmoud Abbas not to seek re-election.
- 2 February, 2018 Is Russia building a 'doomsday' torpedo? According to a leaked Pentagon report draft, Russia is building and developing a nuclear weapon with a 100-megaton payload, described as a 'doomsday' torpedo.
- 17 October, 2013 Israel bitter as world hails positive Iran talks Jerusalem (AFP) - The world's positive response to the latest nuclear talks with Iran drew bitter scepticism from Israel, which warned its Western allies Thursday they risked being duped into easing sanctions prematurely.
- 16 October, 2013 Israel warns Iran talks must not be ‘another Munich’ Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel kept up its alarmist rhetoric on talks between world powers and Iran Wednesday, with a cabinet minister comparing the situation to pre-war Europe and the appeasement of Nazi Germany.