The US Treasury imposes sanctions against companies connected with the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards.
- 11 February, 2010 U.S. Penalizes Companies Tied to Iran Corps The sanctions targeting the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps of Iran underscored the Obama administrationís determination to single out the elite corps as a way to curb Iranís nuclear program.
- 21 November, 2017 U.S. sanctions Iranian-linked counterfeiting ring funding Revolutionary Guards U.S. Treasury Department says the group was counterfeiting Yemeni bank notes worth up to hundreds of millions of dollars for Iran
- 13 October, 2017 US Treasury sanctions Iran’s Revolutionary Guards US Treasury announces it will sanction Iran's Revolutionary Guards after President Trump decertifies Iran's compliance with nuclear deal.
- 23 June, 2011 US imposes sanctions on Iran Air The US imposes economic sanctions on Iran's national airline, saying Iran Air supported the Iranian military and the Revolutionary Guard.
- 3 February, 2017 U.S. announces new sanctions on Iran Treasury Department sanctions 25 individuals and companies connected to Iran's ballistic missile program following Iran's latest test.