The US Treasury imposes sanctions against companies connected with the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards.
- 10 May, 2018 Iran’s long arm: Who is the elite Quds force that attacked Israel from Syria The Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force is charged with arming proxies across the Middle East and even the world ‚Äď and is behind a number of past attempts to hit Israel
- 11 February, 2010 U.S. Penalizes Companies Tied to Iran Corps The sanctions targeting the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps of Iran underscored the Obama administrationís determination to single out the elite corps as a way to curb Iranís nuclear program.
- 22 May, 2018 U.S. sanctions five Iranians linked to Revolutionary Guard for aiding Yemen militia The U.S. treasury statement claims those sanctioned provided Yemen's Houthis with expertise and weaponry that were then used to bomb Saudi Arabia
- 21 November, 2017 U.S. sanctions Iranian-linked counterfeiting ring funding Revolutionary Guards U.S. Treasury Department says the group was counterfeiting Yemeni bank notes worth up to hundreds of millions of dollars for Iran
- 13 October, 2017 US Treasury sanctions Iran’s Revolutionary Guards US Treasury announces it will sanction Iran's Revolutionary Guards after President Trump decertifies Iran's compliance with nuclear deal.