The US secretary of state says Iran is ‘becoming a military dictatorship’.
- 15 February, 2010 Clinton Fears Iran Is Headed for Military Dictatorship Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said on Monday that the U.S. fears Iranís government is being supplanted by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
- 8 November, 2013 Israel fury as Kerry heads to Iran talks in Geneva Ben Gurion (Israel) (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned John Kerry Friday he was offering Iran the "deal of the century" as the US top diplomat headed to landmark talks in Geneva seeking a nuclear agreement. Netanyahu vowed that Israel would not be bound by any […]
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 17 February, 2010 Clinton Issues Another Warning to Iran At the end of a regional visit, the secretary of state said that Iranís program might set off a nuclear arms race.
- 24 April, 2009 Israel ‘risking support on Iran’ US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warns Israel it risks losing Arab support on Iran over its stance on the Palestinian issue.