The US secretary of state says Iran is ‘becoming a military dictatorship’.
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 15 February, 2010 Clinton Fears Iran Is Headed for Military Dictatorship Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said on Monday that the U.S. fears Iranís government is being supplanted by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
- 8 November, 2013 Israel fury as Kerry heads to Iran talks in Geneva Ben Gurion (Israel) (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned John Kerry Friday he was offering Iran the "deal of the century" as the US top diplomat headed to landmark talks in Geneva seeking a nuclear agreement. Netanyahu vowed that Israel would not be bound by any […]
- 23 June, 2018 Pompeo warns Iran not to pursue nukes, hopes military action won’t be necessary The U.S. secretary of state warns Tehran not to pursue a nuclear path, but says an American military response is 'not in anyone's best interests'
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...