- 24 December, 2013 Iran parliament mulls changing country’s capital If proposal accepted, council would spend next two years finding best alternative location
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 11 October, 2017 Ted Belman explains his Ultimate Alternative Solution Publisher of Israpundit to host conference next week on Jordan and Palestine.
- 11 January, 2010 Egypt Rejects Proposed Alternative to Two-State Solution Former NSA Chief Maj-Gen (res.) Eiland suggests a territorial exchange between Israel, Egypt, Jordan and the PA. Egypt doesn't like the idea.