- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 23 April, 2017 ‘Zero tolerance for violence against IDF soldiers’ Defense Minister Liberman says attacks on security forces unacceptable, promises to prosecute perpetrators.
- 19 June, 2009 Ashkenazi: Religious Soldiers Must Tolerate Immodest Performers Chief of Staff expects religious soldiers to avert gaze but not walk out of performances that violate Jewish law, in the name of unit bonding.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 17 December, 2017 Approved: Five-year prison sentences for assaults on teachers Bennett: 'Amendment to law reflects zero tolerance for violence in education system.'