Lebanon’s national unity government collapses after 11 ministers from the Shia movement Hezbollah and its allies resign.
- 13 October, 2010 Iran leader set for Lebanon visit Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will soon arrive in Lebanon for a visit seen as a boost for Tehran's militant Shia ally Hezbollah.
- 7 May, 2018 Lebanon election: Hezbollah leader declares ‘victory’ The militant Shia group and its allies are reported to have made significant gains in parliament.
- 24 May, 2018 Lebanon's Hariri named PM, wants unity government fast Saad al-Hariri was designated as Lebanon's next prime minister on Thursday and said all parties agreed that a national unity government must be formed as quickly as possible due to economic risks at home and growing dangers in the region. The new coal...
- 8 November, 2009 Deal on Lebanon government agreed Lebanon's Hezbollah says its opposition alliance has agreed to join a national unity government under PM-designate, Saad Hariri.
- 7 November, 2009 Lebanon government accord reached Lebanon's Hezbollah says its opposition alliance has agreed to join a national unity government under PM-designate, Saad Hariri.