- 3 June, 2011 -- Carla Bruni Sends Sara Netanyahu a Note About Gilad Schalit
- 28 March, 2013 -- Rivlin hints Sara Netanyahu had hand in his dismissal as Knesset speaker
- 6 February, 2013 -- Sara Netanyahu’s fashion faux pas creates controversy
Shas Leader Aryeh Deri says preoccupation with PM's wife's revealing dress improper; Minister Limor Livnat accuses critics of chauvinism
- 31 January, 2012 -- Israeli government offers concessions to settlers
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government has made two overtures to West Bank settlers in the run-up to his party's leadership race on Tuesday: It's offering financial incentives to encourage people to move to settlements and opening the door to ...
- 14 May, 2013 -- Israeli leader under fire for costly lifestyle
JERUSALEM (AP) — For years, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been saddled with an image of a cigar-smoking, cognac-drinking socialite. Now a new disclosure about his soaring spending on housekeeping, furniture, clothing and other expenses is increasing pressure on him in a coun...