Damascus agrees to stop violence against protesters, begin dialogue with opposition within two weeks, Arab League says
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 18 November, 2013 Officer who took down Afula terrorist receives commendation Soldier who stopped Afula attacker receives recognition from commanders. 'We are proud of you'