- 12 April, 2013 Bahrain march hints at rising F1 anger MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) — Thousands of anti-government demonstrators in Bahrain have joined a march that included breakaway protests against the scheduled Formula One race later this month.
- 18 April, 2013 Clashes flare over anti-F1 protests in Bahrain MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) — Groups protesting Bahrain's Formula One race have put up makeshift roadblocks and barricades of burning tires during clashes with security forces in the violence-wracked Gulf nation.
- 23 April, 2012 Bahrain court delays case in hunger striker appeal A Bahrain court heard appeals Monday from defense lawyers for a jailed hunger striker and other activists seeking to overturn their sentences linked to the Shiite-led uprising against the Sunni monarchy in the Gulf kingdom.
- 21 April, 2012 Bahrain tense ahead of F1 after protester dies The discovery of a protester's body near the scene of clashes on Saturday threatened to tip Bahrain deeper into unrest as a 14-month-old uprising overshadows the return of the Formula One Grand Prix to the strategic Gulf kingdom.
- 18 April, 2012 Clashes hit Bahrain Formula One exhibit Security forces have fired stun grenades at anti-government protesters at a cultural exhibition for Bahrain's Formula One race.