Gay couple sue Dan company after being insulted by driver; win NIS 16,000 in damages
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 20 November, 2013 Palestinian journalists say freedom of speech in danger Dozens of Palestinian journalists protest recent arrest of colleague, other similar detentions, as tensions regarding journalistic freedom of speech escalate
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 22 November, 2013 New ‘Infiltrator Prevention Bill’ to cost State NIS 440 million Millions set aside for establishment of new 'open prison' for asylum seekers, in State's bid to circumnavigate High Court ruling. NIS 75 million to be allocated for personal security of residents in cities with 'high concentration of infiltrators'