Dubai police have stepped up accusations against the Muslim Brotherhood of plotting to topple Gulf monarchies, saying a group of UAE activists arrested for threatening state security was linked to the organisation, a report said Friday.
- 28 August, 2015 Amnesty accuses UAE of torturing Libyan-Canadian Authorities in the United Arab Emirates have tortured a Libyan-Canadian man who has been held for a year on suspicion of having links to the Muslim Brotherhood, Amnesty International said Friday. "The unlawful treatment of Salim al-Aradi demonstrates the extreme tactics the UAE […]
- 6 October, 2013 German embassy employee shot dead outside store in Yemen By Mohamed Ghobari SANAA (Reuters) - Gunmen shot dead a German security guard employed by the German embassy in Yemen's capital on Sunday as he was leaving a supermarket, Yemeni security officials said, in an attack they said bore the hallmarks of al Qaeda. The man was gunned down in […]
- 17 November, 2014 Islamist group rejects UAE terrorism designation DUBAI (Reuters) - A group of Islamist scholars led by an influential Qatar-based cleric expressed "astonishment" on Monday that their organization had being designated a terrorist group by the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The International Union of Musl...
- 13 October, 2012 Jewish group condemns Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood An Israeli lawmaker expressed dismay Saturday over anti-Semitic remarks attributed to the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual guide as activists called on Washington to cut contacts with Egypt over the issue.
- 21 June, 2014 Egypt court confirms death sentences for over 180 MINYA, Egypt (AP) — The Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader and over 180 others were sentenced to death Saturday by an Egyptian court in the latest mass trial following last year's overthrow of the country's Islamist president.