European Union urges Jewish state to ‘protect rights of Arab-Palestinian minority,’ but also indicates it will boost joint economic activities
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 23 April, 2013 Lapid: Economic policy will protect working class Addressing budget plan, finance minister stresses he will promote interests of working class; justice minister urges resumption of peace talks
- 15 November, 2014 Haredi man stabbed in neck in Antwerp’s Jewish quarter Local media reporting that a local rabbi was stabbed while he was walking to his synagogue; man is said to be in serious condition.
- 29 December, 2013 Gaza power plant reactivates as fuel supply resumes Following Gaza's sole power plant's shut down due to lack of fuel, plant resumes activity as Israel delivers fuel