Man accused of defacing Yad Vashem tells investigators he’s sorry he didn’t destroy Supreme Court, military bases as well
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 11 June, 2012 Yad Vashem entrance vandalized Walls of Holocaust Museum's plaza defaced with multiple slogans lauding Nazis, slamming Israel. Police launch investigation
- 20 November, 2013 US university cuts ties with Palestinian school Brandeis University ends partnership with Al-Quds University over on-campus demonstration in which students did what appeared to be Nazi salutes; Al-Quds officials distance selves from incident, say have launched investigation, ask Brandeis to reconsider