- 9 May, 2012 -- First rifts emerge in new Israeli coalition
The first rifts in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's expanded coalition have emerged, just a day after the Israeli leader brought the main opposition party into his government.
- 10 May, 2012 -- Israel Knesset approves new unity government
The Knesset approved by 71 votes to 23 an agreement between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the opposition Kadima party to form Israel's seventh national unity government.
- 8 May, 2012 -- Israeli PM Netanyahu unveils new unity government
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled a revamped coalition government on Tuesday, forming a broad alliance with the chief opposition party that could free his hand to take bold action on peace with the Palestinians and decide whether to at...
- 9 May, 2012 -- Israelis divided on shock coalition deal: polls
Israelis are divided on premier Benjamin Netanyahu's move to form a shock coalition government with the Kadima opposition party and scrap plans for early elections, several polls showed on Wednesday.
- 17 July, 2012 -- Israel’s Netanyahu loses key coalition partner
Israel plunged toward a political crisis Tuesday after the largest party in the government quit, leaving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in charge of a hard-line coalition opposed to most Mideast peace moves.