- 19 May, 2012 -- Jewish settlers ‘uproot trees near Hebron’
Dozens of Palestinian olive trees and grape vines were destroyed and anti-Arab graffiti was daubed in groves of the West Bank village of Beit Omar, residents said on Saturday.
- 3 July, 2012 -- Activists rally in Ramallah against police violence
Hundreds of Palestinian activists demonstrated in the West Bank city of Ramallah on Tuesday to protest against the violent dispersal of two similar rallies over the weekend.
- 11 March, 2012 -- Israel, settlers agree to disband oldest illegal outpost
The Israeli government struck a deal Sunday to disband the biggest and oldest settler outpost in the West Bank and relocate its residents to a nearby hill, public radio said.
- 3 December, 2012 -- Palestinian president returns triumphantly from UN
The Palestinian president returned triumphantly to the West Bank on Sunday, receiving a boisterous welcome from thousands of cheering supporters at a rally celebrating his people's new acceptance to the United Nations.
- 6 November, 2012 -- Israel moves ahead building of 1,200 settler homes
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel said Tuesday that it was pushing forward with construction of more than 1,200 new homes in Jewish settlements, in an apparent warning to the Palestinians to rethink their plan to ask the United Nations to recognize an independ...