- 24 June, 2012 -- Israelis battle police in Tel Aviv social protest
Demonstrators battled police in central Tel Aviv on Saturday night in protest at what they said was excessive police use of force at a rally the previous night.
- 24 June, 2012 -- Dozens arrested after Israel ‘social protest’
Eighty-five people were arrested in Tel Aviv overnight after scuffles between demonstrators and security forces following the detention of a social protest leader, police said on Sunday.
- 15 July, 2012 -- PM: Check ‘tragedy’ of man who set himself on fire
Netanyahu says claims of man who set himself alight during Saturday's social justice protest in Tel Aviv will be examined by welfare, housing ministers. Sister: State took everything from him
- 12 May, 2012 -- Israelis demonstrate against cost of living
Several thousand Israelis demonstrated Saturday evening in downtown Tel Aviv against the high cost of living and social inequalities in the country.
- 25 June, 2012 -- J’lem: Social justice protesters try to block light rail’s path
Day after Tel Aviv demonstration turns violent, dozens protesting in capital against socioeconomic inequality try to block train's path; claim police removed them violently