- 9 June, 2012 -- Israel to decide on settlement university
In the fraught atmosphere of the Israeli-occupied West Bank, an approaching decision on whether to award coveted university status to a college has taken on powerful political overtones.
- 28 January, 2009 -- Israeli settlement construction jumps 60% in 2008: report
AFP - Construction in Israeli settlements on the occupied West Bank jumped 60 percent in 2008 in the wake of the relaunching of the Middle East peace process at a US conference, the Peace Now watchdog group said on Wednesday.
- 28 November, 2011 -- Israel approves 119 new settler homes: NGO
Israel has approved construction of more than 100 homes in the West Bank settlement of Shilo, Israeli settlement watchdog Peace Now said on Monday, a move likely to bring fresh international condemnation.
- 28 August, 2012 -- Bar-Ilan backs university in Ariel
President of Bar-Ilan University retracts support for petition filed by Israeli universities asking High Court to deny Ariel College university status
- 28 May, 2009 -- Israel Insists on Some Construction in West Bank Settlements
After a blunt call by the Obama administration to completely freeze all work, an Israeli spokesman said that the status of settlements would be determined in negotiations.