- 21 November, 2011 -- Jordan’s king meets Abbas on rare West Bank visit
Jordan's King Abdullah II held talks in Ramallah on Monday with Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas on his first visit to the West Bank in more than a decade.
- 15 December, 2012 -- Syrian FM blames West for nation’s suffering
Syria's foreign minister blamed the suffering of his country's people on U.S. and European sanctions imposed on his country, telling a top U.N. official Saturday that the international body should condemn these measures and work toward lifting them.
- 8 May, 2013 -- Jordan decries Israel arrest of Palestinian cleric
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — Jordanian lawmakers have denounced Israel's arrest of a top Palestinian cleric and in a symbolic gesture, voted that the Israeli ambassador to the kingdom be expelled.
- 10 January, 2012 -- Watchdog: Israel settlement building up 20 percent
Israel stepped up settlement building in the West Bank in the first nine months of last year, an Israeli watchdog group said Tuesday, underlining the issue that has deadlocked peace talks with the Palestinians.
- 6 April, 2012 -- Jordan demonstrators want jailed activists free
Nearly 1,500 Jordanians demonstrated on Friday across the country to demand the release of 19 detained political activists charged with insulting the king, and also calling for reforms.