Pentagon delivers draft plan to defeat Islamic State to White House

A Pentagon-led preliminary plan to defeat Islamic State has been delivered to the White House and U.S. Defense Secretary Jim ...
Read More

No evidence yet of Trump team, Russia contacts: key lawmaker

By Patricia Zengerle WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives committee investigating possible ties between Donald ...
Read More

Netanyahu: Israel, Trump at odds over settlements, ‘things are not as simple as you think’

At heated closed Likud meeting, prime minister describes Trump presidency as 'historic opportunity,' but says Israel should know its limits ...
Read More

Islamic ex-terrorist explains ‘Why I Nearly Bombed London’

Sohail Ahmed of London reveals why he came close to perpetrating terrorist attack in his birthplace.

...
Read More

‘Good that Ya’alon was removed from office’

MK Oren Hazan attacks former Defense Minister: 'No need to read report to understand Defense Minister Ya'alon worst in Israel's ...
Read More

Delaware JCC forced to evacuate three times in two months

Eight JCCs evacuated in 5th mass bomb threat in two months. Several JCCs evacuated multiple times.

...
Read More

Egypt TV presenter in incitement trial arrested

FILE - In this Saturday, Sept. 1, 2012 file photo, Tawfiq Okasha, a popular Egyptian TV presenter accused of inciting the killing of the country's new president on air, stands in the defendants cage at the opening of his trial, in Cairo, Egypt. Police say the trial of Okasha for inciting the murder of Egypt's Islamist president has been detained in connection with a series of allegations, including theft of electrical power and issuing a bounced check. (AP Photo/Mohammed Assad, File)The owner of a TV station on trial for incitement after calling for the killing of Egypt's Islamist president Mohammed Morsi was arrested on Sunday in connection with a series of allegations, including theft of electrical power and issuing a bounced check, police said.


Hundreds of Libyans handover their weapons

Libyan security forces stand guard as people turn in weapons in Benghazi, Libya, Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012. Hundreds of Libyans have converged on a main square in Benghazi in response to a call from the military to hand over their weapons, some driving in with armored personnel carriers, vehicles with mounted anti-aircraft guns and hundreds of rocket launchers. The call by the Libyan chiefs of staff was promoted on a private TV station earlier this month. But the call may have gained traction in the wake of the attack against the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in which the American ambassador and three staffers were killed. The attack was followed by a popular uproar against armed militias which have increasingly challenged government authorities. (AP Photo/Ibrahim Alaguri)Hundreds of Libyans converged Saturday on a main square in Benghazi and another in Tripoli in response to a call from the military to hand over their weapons, some driving in with armored personnel carriers, tanks, vehicles with mounted anti-aircraft guns and hundreds of rocket launchers.