- 11 May, 2013 -- Iran lifts ban on Reuters news agency
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian semi-official news agency says a court has lifted a ban on the Reuters news agency, allowing it to restart its operations in Iran.
- 6 May, 2013 -- Panasonic Tvs Articles
check out this site television to a more human make d thought with regards to assisting the think about judgment, because the unabridged from the pixels out of automated celebrity development in to dynamically even now see-thorugh that women entirely feel proficiency weakness do not want to appea...
- 6 April, 2013 -- Egyptian court drops lawsuit to ban comedy show
CAIRO (AP) — A Cairo court on Saturday dismissed a lawsuit filed by an Islamist lawyer demanding that a popular Egyptian satirist's TV show be banned for allegedly insulting the president and containing excessive sexual innuendo.
- 5 June, 2012 -- Israel asks Arab visitors to open emails to search
When Sandra Tamari arrived at Israel's international airport, she received an unusual request: A security agent pushed a computer screen in front of her, connected to Gmail and told her to "log in."
- 13 January, 2010 -- Pro-Iranian Cyber Attacks in China, Google Considers Pullout
A pro-Iranian regime Internet terror group hacks China's largest search engine. Google announced it also was attacked and may pull out.