The residents of Migron, the largest and oldest Israeli settlement outpost in the West Bank, evacuated the site on Sunday ahead of a court-ordered deadline, police said.
- 27 July, 2012 -- Israel court again postpones Migron outpost evacuation
Israel's Supreme Court on Friday agreed again to postpone the evacuation of the Migron settlement outpost -- set for August 1 -- by 20 days.
- 22 July, 2012 -- Israel again seeks delay to evacuate Migron outpost
Israel on Sunday again asked the Supreme Court for more time to evacuate the Migron settlement outpost, which the same court has ordered razed by August 1.
- 25 March, 2012 -- Israel court rejects settlement demolition delay
Israel's Supreme Court on Sunday rejected a deal that would have given the government three years to evacuate Migron, the West Bank's biggest and oldest settlement outpost, court documents showed.
- 5 April, 2012 -- Development begins at site designated for Migron settlers
Site near Psagot settlement set to house residents of West Bank outpost to be destroyed by August 1 because it was built on Palestinian land
- 28 June, 2012 -- Israel finishes West Bank outpost evacuation
Israel on Thursday completed the evacuation of the Ulpana settlement outpost in the West Bank, after a deal with residents to build them new homes nearby, police said.