- 27 November, 2011 -- Four killed, nine wounded in Iraq attacks
Bomb and gun attacks killed four people and wounded nine others across Iraq on Sunday, security officials said.
- 19 April, 2012 -- Blasts in Baghdad, northern Iraqi cities kill 30
Bombings struck several areas in Baghdad and to the north Thursday, killing at least 30 people in the first major attacks in Iraq in nearly a month. The violence stoked fears that insurgents were trying to undermine confidence in the Shiite-led governm...
- 18 January, 2012 -- Iraq officials: Sunni fighter and 3 sons killed
Iraqi police say a member of a government-allied Sunni militia along with three of his sons have been killed in a pre-dawn attack south of Baghdad.
- 7 September, 2012 -- Police: 3 bomb attacks in northern Iraq kill 8
Three separate bomb attacks against Shiite mosques in a volatile northern Iraqi city killed eight civilians on Friday and injured 70 others, police said.
- 20 May, 2013 -- Baghdad car bomb kills 13, raises death toll to 70
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials say a car bomb in another Shiite neighborhood in Baghdad has killed 13 people.