Israeli settlers began moving into part of a home in east Jerusalem on Sunday, as police officers enforced a court order requiring the Palestinian family living there to vacate part of it.
- 21 April, 2012 -- EU condemns Palestinians’ eviction in east Jerusalem
The European Union missions in Jerusalem and Ramallah condemned on Saturday the recent eviction of a Palestinian family from its east Jerusalem home, ahead of its inhabitation by Jewish settlers.
- 27 April, 2012 -- Clashes in Jerusalem over occupied Palestinian homes
Clashes broke out on Friday when some 150 Palestinians and Israelis demonstrated in east Jerusalem to protest against Jewish settlers taking over two houses there, an AFP reporter said.
- 6 November, 2012 -- Israel moves ahead building of 1,200 settler homes
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel said Tuesday that it was pushing forward with construction of more than 1,200 new homes in Jewish settlements, in an apparent warning to the Palestinians to rethink their plan to ask the United Nations to recognize an independ...
- 7 December, 2011 -- Israel OKs settler homes in Jerusalem Arab area: TV
Israel has approved the construction of a new Jewish enclave in the heart of a Palestinian neighbourhood of annexed east Jerusalem, state-owned Channel One TV reported on Wednesday.
- 2 August, 2009 -- Israel Evicts Palestinians From Homes
Israeli security forces evicted two Palestinian families from their homes in East Jerusalem after they lost a long legal battle to remain in the contested properties.