- 13 October, 2012 -- Iran says ready for nuclear flexibility
Iran is ready to show flexibility at nuclear talks to ease Western concerns over its contentious nuclear program, its foreign ministry spokesman said on Saturday, as tensions rise in the standoff between the Islamic Republic, Israel and the West.
- 17 April, 2013 -- Iran condemns Boston blast, criticizes US policy
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's top leader on Wednesday condemned the twin bombing attacks in Boston, yet chided the U.S. for employing a double standard when it comes to drone attacks that kill innocent civilians.
- 17 April, 2013 -- Iran condemns Boston but criticizes US policy
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's top leader condemned the twin bombing attacks in Boston but at the same time charged that U.S. policies employ a double standard when it comes to its drone attacks that kill innocent civilians.
- 25 July, 2012 -- Iran’s leader says sanctions won’t alter policies
Western-led sanctions and diplomatic pressure will not force Iran to halt its nuclear program, Iran's Supreme Leader said Wednesday.
- 19 August, 2010 -- World Briefing | Middle East: Iran: Nuclear Talks Linked to Sanctions
Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Wednesday that Iran would not conduct talks with the United States on its nuclear program unless sanctions were lifted and military threats ceased.