- 25 December, 2012 -- New poll shows Israel’s leader losing altitude
JERUSALEM (AP) — A new poll shows Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu poised for an election victory but losing support to a rival who opposes Palestinian statehood.
- 16 January, 2012 -- Israeli PM: Palestinians not interested in talks
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu charged Monday that the Palestinians have no interest in restarting peace negotiations, suggesting that newly resumed contacts between the sides are producing little progress.
- 1 January, 2012 -- Israeli, Palestinian negotiators to meet in Jordan
Israel and the Palestinians said Sunday that their chief peace negotiators would attend a gathering of international diplomats in neighboring Jordan this week, bringing the sides together for the first time in more than a year.
- 28 November, 2011 -- Israel could soon release frozen Palestinian funds
An Israeli official says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could soon release tens of millions of dollars in Palestinian tax funds.
- 14 March, 2013 -- Spokeswoman: Israeli parties strike coalition deal
JERUSALEM (AP) — After weeks of deadlock, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reached an agreement with rival parties on Thursday to form a new government that appears set to address pressing domestic issues while putting peacemaking with the Palestinians on the back burner.