Ron Prosor sends UN chief, Security Council letter protesting their disregard of Hamas rocket fire on Israel’s south
- 3 April, 2013 -- Soldier in critical condition after club brawl
Zlalam Dasta, 20, sustains severe head injuries after brawl breaks out at local club. Police have yet to make arrest though security footage leads them to believe perpetrators are Eritrean
- 28 February, 2012 -- Israel chides UN over its silence on rocket fire
Ambassador Prosor's letter to Ban Ki-moon reads 'Ten days. Ten rockets. Not one word of condemnation from the Security Council'
- 11 March, 2012 -- Gantz: IDF will continue to retaliate to rocket fire
Rockets continue to hit south; one Grad intercepted. IDF chief says Israel does not seek escalation 'but Hamas controls Gaza'
- 16 April, 2013 -- US to invest additional $400 million in Iron Dome
Washington intends to allocate $220 million in 2014, $176 million in 2015 to anti-missile system; Hagel to visit Israel next week
- 9 May, 2013 -- UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development
Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews