- 14 September, 2012 -- US consulate attack in Libya said twin operation
Heavily armed militants used a protest of an anti-Islam film as a cover and may have had help from inside Libyan security in their deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate, a senior Libyan official said Thursday.
- 17 September, 2012 -- Latest developments on anti-Islam film protests
Here's a look at protests and reaction across the Middle East and elsewhere Monday over an anti-Islam film produced in the U.S. ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad.
- 23 September, 2012 -- Latest protests against depictions of Muhammad
Here's a look at protests and events on Sunday connected to an anti-Muslim film produced in the United States and vulgar caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad published in a French satirical weekly. At least 49 people, including the U.S. ambassador ...
- 20 September, 2012 -- Latest developments in protest of anti-Islam film
Here's a look at protests and events across the world on Thursday connected to an anti-Muslim film and caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad. The U.S. Embassy in Pakistan placed advertisements condemning an anti-Islam video on local television in an...
- 22 April, 2012 -- US praises Yemen crackdown on al-Qaida
The U.S. ambassador to Yemen said Sunday that a recent military shake-up has improved the fight against al-Qaida, which has taken advantage of internal turmoil to overrun parts of the country's south.