Party’s spiritual leader says agreement between Aryeh Deri, Eli Yishai and Ariel Atias to lead Shas together is a ‘blessing
- 19 June, 2013 -- Gaza rocket lands in Palestinian territory
Siren sounds in Ashkelon area as world leaders, celebrities are gathered in Jerusalem for Peres' birthday; rocket lands in Gaza
- 12 January, 2013 -- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef taken to hospital
Shas' spiritual leader undergoing series of tests at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem
- 7 February, 2013 -- Source: Bennett smear campaign sanctioned by Rabbi Yosef
Special edition of Shas' journal focused solely on slamming Habayit Hayehudi leader released. Source: 'Attack okayed, if not ordered, by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's house'
- 11 December, 2011 -- Rabbi Yosef may agree to free his would-be killer
France's Sarkozy urges Netanyahu to include French citizen who planned to assassinate Shas spiritual leader in list of 550 Palestinian inmates to be released as part of second phase of Shalit deal
- 11 February, 2009 -- Shas Happy that ‘the Devil’ got Stronger
A few days ago, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef compared voting for Lieberman to supporting the devil. Now Eli Yishai is happy Yisrael Beiteinu did so well.