- 16 March, 2010 -- Turkey ‘trusts Iran nuclear aims’
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan tells the BBC he believes Iran has no intention of developing nuclear weapons.
- 25 March, 2012 -- US, Turkey agree ‘non-lethal’ aid for Syria rebels
US President Barack Obama and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed Sunday on the need to send "non-lethal" aid to Syrian rebels, including communications equipment, a US official said.
- 26 June, 2012 -- Turkey dubs Syria ‘a clear threat’, vows to retaliate
Turkey branded its former ally Syria "a clear and imminent threat," on Tuesday as its Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan vented his fury over the downing of a Turkish fighter jet.
- 8 May, 2012 -- UN must bolster observer mission to Syria: Turkey PM
The UN should bolster its mission to Syria with up to 3,000 observers to give a full picture of the situation in the country, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday.
- 8 September, 2011 -- Turkey: Warships to Escort Gaza-Bound Aid Vessels
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has threatened to send warships to escort Turkish aid vessels headed for Gaza.http://a7.org/pictures/287/287973.jpg' style="float:right;" />