BEIRUT (AP) ó Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran’s nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon’s Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 20 November, 2013 The Abdullah Azzam Brigades: Behind the Terrorist Group That Bombed Iranís Beirut Embassy The al-Qaeda-linked Abdullah Azzam Brigades took responsibility for Tuesday’s suicide-bomb attack on the Iranian embassy in Lebanon, raising fears that the Lebanese-based Sunni group may unleash a new spate of religious conflict in a country that is still recovering from its own […]
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday
- 14 January, 2014 Al-Qaida group in Lebanon vows to strike at Iran BEIRUT (AP) — An al-Qaida-linked group that has carried out attacks across the Middle East has vowed to target Iran and Hezbollah following the death of its leader in Lebanon.
- 20 September, 2013 Child labor rising among Lebanon’s Syria refugees: UNICEF By Erika Solomon BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian refugees in Lebanon are becoming increasingly reliant on child labor to earn money for families now desperate to maintain basic necessities, the director of the United Nations children's agency said. Unlike ot...
- 20 June, 2014 Iran rejects ‘excessive demands’ in nuclear talks with six powers By Parisa Hafezi and Justyna Pawlak VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran told six big powers on Friday it would not accept their "excessive demands" after the latest talks on lifting sanctions against Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear work yielded no breakthrough, with a deadline for a deal […]