Hapoel Petah Tikva makes waves in mostly Jewish league by recruiting from northern Israel Arab villages.
- 9 October, 2014 Basketball / Newcomers hoping to scale great heights as domestic season begins Are any incoming players capable of courting attention and repeating the stunning success of Tyrese Rice? Although Americans dominate the roster, the biggest new talent may actually be a Croatian teenager.
- 4 February, 2018 Antifa activists’ new goal: combating the far right in Israeli soccer The anti-fascist group is looking for recruits among the socially minded and politically broad fan base of Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem in a bid to counter racism and even the occupation
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 25 October, 2017 How certain European soccer teams came to be ‘Jewish’ – for both supporters and detractors While some fans wave Israeli flags in adoration, others display acrimonious hatred - a situation that is either fed by or feeding rising anti-Semitism throughout Europe