In an exclusive interview, American officials directly connected to the talks reveal the real reason for the collapse of the negotiations.
- 4 April, 2015 Recordings from 1975 attack on Savoy Hotel uncovered Audio reels capture the nerve-wrecking hours of negotiations with the terrorists, who held hostages inside the hotel, and the firefight that ensued when the IDF's Sayeret Matkal stormed the hotel.
- 8 May, 2016 220 knocks on the door: an exclusive interview with the head of the Casualties Administration After 28 years of service, Col. Yaffa Mor shares her experiences maintaining relationships with the families of fallen and MIA soldiers: 'It's a part of me.'
- 24 January, 2015 PEGIDA spokesman: We are no Nazis In exclusive Ynetnews interview, spokesperson of anti-Islamization grassroots initiative addresses Jewish world's concerns about the movement, says 'we want Jews and Israelis to feel safe in Europe.'
- 14 July, 2013 Egyptian Hebrew speakers take Israeli public by storm Cairo's revolt reveals Egyptian commentators with surprisingly fluent Hebrew in Israeli media. One commentator is Hebrew scholar Amr Zakaria who nearly collapsed from interviews: 'I just turned off my phone'
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'