Hezbollah may be distracted by events in Syria and Iraq, but that doesn’t mean Israel can afford to ignore the organization’s threats and to operate freely in Lebanon.
- 6 August, 2014 Top brass sees Gaza diplomacy as an opportunity, not a threat Israel will demand careful inspection of the goods entering the Strip, not to mention the right to attack any new tunnels.
- 28 August, 2014 4 Israeli Arabs arrested over alleged terror contact with Hezbollah Shin Bet says Lebanese Hezbollah activist planned to smuggle arms and drugs into Israel, may have been part of bigger operation.
- 16 June, 2014 Israel looks for new scapegoat in kidnapping case The Israel Police is in the firing line following last Thursday's events in the West Bank, and heads look set to roll.
- 11 August, 2014 Ministers complain of being left in the dark over truce talks Mistakes made in security cabinet during the Second Lebanon War appear to be repeating during Operation Protective Edge.
- 27 July, 2014 Two Bedouin IDF doctors indicted for allegedly evading combat duty The two, serving in GOC Southern Command field units, allegedly absconded on the day Operation Protective Edge began.
Read the original at