Russian books set on fire outside Beit El synagogue, with graffiti stating: ‘Where Nationality Laws are passed, books will be burned.’
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 7 August, 2013 Turkish national suspected of murdering Tel Aviv woman Foreign worker romantically involved with Romanian migrant strangled her to death over financial dispute, dismembered her body to fit her into suitcase
- 22 November, 2013 New ‘Infiltrator Prevention Bill’ to cost State NIS 440 million Millions set aside for establishment of new 'open prison' for asylum seekers, in State's bid to circumnavigate High Court ruling. NIS 75 million to be allocated for personal security of residents in cities with 'high concentration of infiltrators'
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.