Minimally dressed, walkers carried signs saying ‘Eshet Hayil wears whatever she wants’ in protest against sexual violence, harassment and the objectification of women.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 16 April, 2013 US to invest additional $400 million in Iron Dome Washington intends to allocate $220 million in 2014, $176 million in 2015 to anti-missile system; Hagel to visit Israel next week
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.
- 20 November, 2013 Palestinian journalists say freedom of speech in danger Dozens of Palestinian journalists protest recent arrest of colleague, other similar detentions, as tensions regarding journalistic freedom of speech escalate