Joint Arab List MKs says Jewish-led Acre municipality perpetuates poor state of housing in order to drive the mostly Arab residents.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 17 July, 2015 Disillusioned Palestinian students shun Venezuela’s Arafat scholarships A Venezuelan scholarship program for Palestinian students has been frozen as a third of the students leave the program citing poor training.
- 24 May, 2015 Municipality, ACRI debate causes for growing poverty in East Jerusalem NGO claims insufficient funding to services for Arabs in East Jerusalem leads to 75% dropping under poverty line; municipality says ACRI 'attempted to hide huge investments' and 'ignored specific budgets'.
- 30 July, 2016 Illegal construction in Arab sector continues unhindered Near Umm al-Fahm stands a monument to the weakness of the rule of law in the State of Israel: A giant house, whose illegal construction began 13 years ago and which despite demolition orders and a series of judicial decisions remains standing.