Rescue teams find body of 22-year-old Or Asraf after he went missing last weekend in Langtang region following massive earthquake that hit country.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 7 August, 2013 Turkish national suspected of murdering Tel Aviv woman Foreign worker romantically involved with Romanian migrant strangled her to death over financial dispute, dismembered her body to fit her into suitcase
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists