While report finds 971 crimes were committed last year and 170 people arrested on average every day in Israel, it also notes crime rates were lowest in a decade.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 26 November, 2013 7-year-old stabbed in throat by uncle Girl rushed to hospital in serious condition; police arrest uncle who says 'voices told him to kill a person'
- 20 November, 2013 Palestinian journalists say freedom of speech in danger Dozens of Palestinian journalists protest recent arrest of colleague, other similar detentions, as tensions regarding journalistic freedom of speech escalate
- 20 December, 2013 Nasrallah: Israel will be ‘punished’ for al-Laqqis’ death Hezbollah chief delivers speech, aired during memorial ceremony for Hassan al-Laqqis, Shiite group's senior operative who was assassinated early December, says Israel is to blame for murder, group will punish murderers 'sooner or later'