Protest leaders want state effort on education, housing and welfare, end to police brutality against members of the community.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 6 November, 2013 Ruling in State vs. Lieberman to be delivered Wednesday Former Foreign Minister to face court ruling Wednesday regarding his involvement in deceit, breach of trust; ruling has potential to severely shake Israeli politics
- 21 December, 2013 Eritrean ambassador attacked by dissident Eritreans More than 50 Eritreans arrested for violently attacking their countrymen, ambassador during a conference held in Kinneret. Later Saturday, community held protest together with other asylum seekers; two arrested
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists