After imposing strict restrictions on what they could film and photograph, Lebanese terror group takes foreign journalists on an unusual trip to its positions on Syrian border.
- 5 May, 2015 A battle of wits on the Syrian border Analysis: Israel has a new defense policy on the Golan Heights, where Islamist groups are taking hold and Hezbollah divides its time between fighting them and fighting Israel.
- 21 September, 2014 A transcript of AP’s full interview with Egypt’s al-Sisi In first interview with foreign media since taking office, Egyptian president speaks of the fight against terrorism - particularly IS - and the future he envisions for his country.
- 23 August, 2013 They hate Israel, but they hate Hezbollah more Abdullah Azzam Brigades took responsibility for rocket fire at Israel on Thursday, but also defies Hezbollah for backing Syrian regime. Al-Qaeda affiliated group also linked to rocket launches at Eilat
- 31 December, 2012 Arab women highlight of grim year, columnist says Past year was fraught with bloodshed and oppression but Arab women fought for better future, Lebanese journalist writes
- 2 June, 2014 Will American jihad in Syria lead to a future 9/11? As many as 11,000 foreigners are fighting in Syrian civil war today; 3,000 of them come from Western countries. Intelligence officials fear training they received from terror groups will help them carry out attacks in their countries of origin upon the...