LONDON (AP) — FIFA came under pressure from sponsors Adidas, Coca-Cola and Visa on Wednesday to push Qatar to deliver reforms for migrant workers as the country rapidly expands to host the 2022 World Cup.
- 2 June, 2014 Pressure mounts for new 2022 World Cup vote Pressure mounted Monday for FIFA to call a new vote on the 2022 World Cup hosts with Australia declaring that corruption accusations against controversial winners Qatar were a "serious development". FIFA has not yet commented on reports by the Sunday Times newspaper that Mohamed bin […]
- 22 June, 2017 How does your new car rank for quality and reliability? Whether you've just taken delivery of a Kia or a Chrysler, the latest new-vehicle initial quality study from J.D. Power will come as good news, as quality is improving massively across all manufactures and all makes. In fact, the study, which uses a q...
- 5 June, 2017 Hyundai reveals a little more of new Kona Although we're going to have to wait until June 13 for the proper launch of Hyundai's new small crossover, the Kona, the South Korean automaker has released a few slightly more revealing images to tease us with ahead of the official reveal. The latest...
- 22 May, 2017 US probes whether Hyundai, Kia recalled engines fast enough DETROIT (AP) — The U.S. government is investigating whether Hyundai and Kia moved quickly enough to recall more than 1.6 million cars and SUVs because the engines can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
- 12 May, 2017 South Korea recalls Hyundai cars, asks probe on cover-up SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea ordered Hyundai and Kia on Friday to recall 240,000 vehicles to repair five defects initially raised by a whistleblower, in the country's first compulsory recall for a domestic carmaker.