Amendment to Basic Law: The Government will be put to a Knesset vote on Monday after being unanimously approved by government.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 14 April, 2013 Haredi enlistment: ‘In 6 weeks we will have a historic law’ Equal share of burden committee convenes for first time; 'IDF's needs are our first priority,' chairman says
- 7 January, 2014 US ambassador: Draft on Israel-Palestinian deal ready soon Proposal will include security arrangements, borders, Jerusalem and all the other 'core issues'
- 7 May, 2015 New coalition’s first act: Government expansion costing millions Likud MKs told to arrive in full force for Monday vote on changing basic law in order to increase the number of ministers.