An Amnesty International report on last summer’s Gaza war says there were at least 23 extrajudicial killings of Palestinians accused of collaborating with Israel.
- 20 July, 2015 Israel Arrests 4 Palestinians in West Bank Shooting Israel said it had uncovered a network of Hamas militants suspected of involvement in the shooting that killed an Israeli man and wounded three others in the West Bank in June.
- 5 November, 2014 Amnesty International Says Israel Showed ‘Callous Indifference’ in Gaza Amnesty International published a report accusing Israel of war crimes in its 50-day war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip this summer.
- 2 July, 2009 Amnesty Accuses Israel and Hamas of War Crimes Amnesty International accused both Israel and the militant Hamas movement that controls Gaza of war crimes during the three weeks of fighting earlier this year.
- 21 April, 2009 Report Says Hamas Killed Foes in Gaza A Human Rights Watch report said Hamas killed at least 32 Palestinian political rivals and those suspected of collaborating with Israel during and after the Israeli offensive in Gaza.
- 26 March, 2015 Amnesty International Sees Evidence of Palestinian War Crimes in ’14 Gaza Conflict A 63-page report by the human rights organization came a week before a formal Palestinian accession to the International Criminal Court in The Hague.