A group of Lebanese academics are creating a ‘Hollywood-style’ film which imagines Hezbollah taking over the Galilee in 2019.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt
- 16 December, 2013 Lebanese sniper kills IDF soldier along border IDF soldier killed along border with Lebanon after being shot by Lebanese Army sniper who 'acted on own accord,' initial army investigation suggests. Soldier, Petty Officer 1st Class Shlomi Cohen, 31 from Afula, will be laid to rest Monday afternoon
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.